The SP4150 Steam Ironing Press supersedes the popular SP4000 steam press with the extra feature of an on / off button and extra steam output.
Take the struggle out of ironing with the SP4150 steam ironing press. With a pressing bed being the equivalent to the size of more than 5 traditional irons, you will soon achieve better results in less time.
The press can be used with or without steam, or with extra steam output.
With the SP4150 ironing press you can iron comfortably, standing up at a counter, or sitting at a table whilst watching TV, hence eliminating backache and boredom of using a conventional iron.
The locking mechanism enables the press to be particularly transportable for storage.
With the comfortable, ergonomic handle, the operating the steam ironing press top plate to press is consequently easy and lightweight.
Professional, crisp ironing results in less time.
Features of the Domena MAC5 SP4150 Steam Ironing Press
- Steam ready in 3 minutes
- Steam output up to 130g/min
- Electrical safety: if the steam ironing press is plugged in and closed about 10 seconds, the electrical heating is automatically cut off
- Removable water reservoir with level indicator; capacity 0.75l
- Water reservoir can be re-filled at any time, subsequently giving uninterrupted ironing
- Type of water: tap or demineralised
- Antiscale cartridge – Cartridge lifetime is by visual control – the granules inside the cartridge will turn to a dark colour when expired
- On/off switch
- Heating plate temperature pilot light
- Adjustable temperature thermostat
- Anodized heating plate
- Tilted moulded aluminium table: 68cm x 25cm
- Tilted table for better viewing and easier layout of the linen
- Automatic opening
- Wide-angle opening gives an easier setting of bulky items of linen, for example, sheets, duvet covers
- Locking latch for ease of transport and storage
Also included with the SP4150 steam ironing press is a small pressing cushion, instruction book and DVD
If you have any questions about the SP4150 steam ironing press, please call us on 01825 768899. Alternatively, chat to us in the box below, or use the Contact Us form here.